This Policy is approved pursuant to Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union "On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data".
1. General Provisions
This document is addressed to all EURO INSIDER s.r.o. Customers who transfer or intend to transfer their Personal Data to EURO INSIDER s.r.o. in connection with the use, provision and offer of services (products), as well as to all persons interested in cooperation with EURO INSIDER s.r.o. and/or who wish to receive information about the principles of handling Personal Data.
For the purposes of this Policy, the term "Personal Data" is used as an unofficial translation of the term "Personal Data" used in Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union "On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data".
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data (i.e. Personal Data of its Clients) in connection with the provision of the Services and considers the observance of the principles of legality, fairness, and confidentiality in the processing of Personal Data of its Clients, as well as ensuring the security of personal data processing processes to be its most important tasks.
This Policy is intended to provide you with information on how EURO INSIDER s.r.o. collects, processes, stores, and protects Personal Data about you in the context of providing the Services and when you register on the Website.
The Policy also contains information about your rights and where you can go if you have any questions regarding the procedure of processing your data.
2. Key Terms
Customer - any natural person who is a user of the Service, managers of legal entities - users of the Services or representatives of users acting legally.
Processing of Personal Data - any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data, with or without automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, modification and alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, arrangement or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
Operator (Controller) - a legal entity (EURO INSIDER s.r.o.), independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of Personal Data, as well as determining the purposes of Personal Data processing, the composition of Personal Data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with Personal Data.
Personal Data - any information that can directly or indirectly identify you. This term usually includes information such as surname, first name, patronymic (middle name if available), additional references applied (degrees, titles, etc.), date of birth, citizenship, passport data, residence/registration address, e-mail address, telephone number. Personal Data may also include other information, including information about your IP address, consumer preferences, gender, age, your health status, lifestyle or information about your hobbies and interests.
Website - EURO INSIDER s.r.o. website https://skillcampus.eu/.
Personal Data Subject (identifiable natural person) - a natural person who is directly or indirectly identified/identifiable through Personal Data.
Cookies - a small piece of text transmitted to the browser from the website you have visited. They help the site to remember information about you, in which language you prefer to browse it. This will be useful the next time you visit the same site. Cookies make browsing websites much more convenient.
Services - any services that EURO INSIDER s.r.o. provides to natural persons in accordance with the current legislation and statutory documents.
3. Principles of Processing Personal Data
The following are the key principles for the processing of your Personal Data:
- Personal Data shall be processed on a lawful and impartial basis.
- Only Personal Data that is relevant for the purposes for which it is processed shall be processed.
- When processing Personal Data, the accuracy of Personal Data, its sufficiency and, where necessary, its relevance to the purposes of Personal Data processing is ensured.
- Personal Data shall be stored in a form that allows identification of the Personal Data subject, unless the period of storage of Personal Data is not established by Applicable Law, a contract to which the Personal Data subject is a party, beneficiary, or guarantor.
- Processed Personal Data shall be destroyed or anonymized when the purposes of processing have been achieved or when it is no longer necessary to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided for by Applicable Law.
- EURO INSIDER s.r.o. will respond without delay to any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data.
- The content and scope of the Personal Data processed corresponds to the stated purposes of processing. The Personal Data processed are not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
- The content and scope of Personal Data processed corresponds to the stated purposes of processing. The Personal Data processed are not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
- EURO INSIDER s.r.o. is ready to tell you honestly and openly about what Personal Data it collects, how it uses it, with whom it exchanges information, and with whom you can contact in case you have any questions.
- EURO INSIDER s.r.o. takes all measures to protect your Personal Data and uses the most modern and effective methods to do so.
4. What Personal Data is processed by EURO INSIDER s.r.o. about you.
The types of Personal Data we collect depend on how you interact with us and which Services you purchase or use.
You may agree or refuse to provide us with Personal Data, but if you refuse, you may not be able to use the Services in their entirety.
We assume that you provide true and sufficient Personal Data and update it in a timely manner. We process the following Personal Data:
- Name and contact details: first name, middle name (if any) and surname, e-mail address, address (residence/registration), telephone number and other contact details;
- Identity document data;
- Account Data: logins, passwords and other information intended for authentication and access to the Site;
- Device Information: information about your device, such as IP address, location or service provider;
- Usage Information and Browsing History: information about how you use our Services, browsing history, and information regarding the Services you use most often.
5. Sources of Personal Data
We obtain Personal Data from you:
- through your direct interaction with us and our Services, for example, when, using our services, when you register on our Site, during a support call (please note that phone calls may be recorded or listened to to ensure quality of service and compliance);
- through your system/device when using our Services. Our servers and other technologies automatically collect system/device and usage information for purposes of administering, protecting, and improving our Services, analyzing usage and improving the user experience;
- using cookies.
We also receive your Personal Information from third parties such as:
- individuals who provide you with access to our Services.
- partners and service providers who cooperate with us on matters relating to the Services you use.
We may also obtain your Personal Data from publicly available sources, including publicly available websites, open government databases and other publicly available data that help us maintain data accuracy and offer and improve our Services.
6. Legal basis for processing your Personal Data
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. may not process your Personal Data without a legally sufficient basis. Therefore, EURO INSIDER s.r.o. processes your Personal Data only if:
- You have given your clear, express, voluntary, definite, and unambiguous consent to the processing of your Personal Data. Such consent may be given by means of a written application, including those submitted electronically, or an oral statement. This may include checking a box/cross when visiting the Website, selecting technical settings or other statement or mode of behavior that clearly indicates that the Data Subject, in the specified context, consents to the processing of their Personal Data. Silence, an already ticked/crossed box or inaction by the Personal Data Subject does not constitute consent;
- Processing of your Personal Data is necessary to fulfill the terms of a contract: if we have entered a contract with you, we will process your Personal Data to fulfill the terms of that contract;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under applicable law, the provisions of which are mandatory to comply with;
- The processing of Personal Data falls within the scope of EURO INSIDER s.r.o.'s legitimate interests. Personal Data is processed for its legitimate interests, for example, in the cases indicated below. Please note that the processing of your Personal Data based on legitimate interest will be carried out under the condition that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Personal Data Subject prevail over the legitimate interests of EURO INSIDER s.r.o..
Processing of Personal Data for the purposes of the legitimate interest of EURO INSIDER s.r.o.. (indicative list):
(a) for tax/accounting compliance;
(b) to conduct internal research and development and to improve and expand; the capabilities and functions of our Services;
(c) to ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements;
(d) to ensure compliance with requests received from judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and governmental organizations.
7. Purposes of Personal Data processing
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. always processes your Personal Data for certain purposes and only those Personal Data that are relevant to achieving such goals.
We may process your Personal Data solely for the purposes for which it was provided, including for the following purposes:
- Providing services in your favor;
- Registration of you on the Site to provide access to its individual sections and functions;
- Responding to your requests and providing answers to requests for additional information;
- Fulfillment of legal, regulatory, and professional obligations. We must maintain certain documentation to confirm the fulfillment of these obligations in the process of providing our Services, and this documentation may contain Personal Data;
- Development of activities;
8. What rights do you have
We will ensure that your rights are respected in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access information about the Subject: the right to submit a written request for information about your Personal Data and a copy of this Personal Data.
You have the right to request confirmation regarding the processing of Personal Data related to you. You have the right to access Personal Data and the following information:
(a) processing purposes;
(b) categories of Personal Data processed;
(c) recipients or categories of recipients to whom Personal Data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations (and information regarding the legal protection of Personal Data in such transfer);
(d) to the extent possible, the stipulated period during which Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine the specified period;
(e) the existence of a right to request the correction or deletion of the relevant Personal Data, or to restrict their processing, or to object to such processing;
(f) the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
(g) if the Personal Data is not received from the Data Subject, any available information about their source;
(h) availability of an automated decision-making process.
- Right to correction: the right to correct or delete inaccurate information about you;
- Right to deletion ("right to be forgotten"): the right to delete certain personal data;
- The right to restrict processing: the right to request the use of your personal data only for certain limited purposes;
- The right to opt out of promotional mailings;
- Right to object: the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in cases where the processing of such data is intended to perform a task in the public interest, or in cases where we inform you about the need to process such data to comply with our legitimate interests or a third party;
- Right to transfer data: the right to request the transfer to you or a third party of the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format;
- Right to revoke consent: the right to revoke any consent that you have previously given us for the processing of your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of our use of your Personal Data before revoking your consent.
In exceptional cases, to comply with the requirements of Applicable legislation, ensure public/national security, in connection with criminal/civil proceedings, the above-mentioned rights of Personal Data Subjects may be limited.
If you contact us with a request regarding your Personal Data, we will ask you to confirm your identity and provide information that will help us better understand your request. If we do not comply with your request in whole or in part, we will explain the reasons why this happened.
9. Protection of Your Personal Data
Only those employees whose job responsibilities include processing personal data are allowed to process Personal data. These employees have the right to receive only those Personal Data that they need to perform their official duties.
All employees who have access to Personal Data must comply with internal rules and procedures, as well as the requirements of Applicable legislation regarding the processing of Personal Data. They must also follow all technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your Personal Data.
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. has implemented sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unfair use, disclosure or access, as well as other illegal forms of processing. These security measures were implemented taking into account the state-of-the-art technology, the cost of their implementation, the risks associated with the processing and nature of Personal Data.
10. Who else has access to your Personal Data
We will share Personal Data with other parties only if there are legitimate reasons for this. When transferring data to other parties, we enter contracts and use security mechanisms to protect data and comply with our standards of security, confidentiality, and protection.
We provide access to Personal Data to our partners and third-party service providers/customers.
These persons are not allowed to disclose or use the Personal Data that we provide to them for any other purpose, except for purposes expressly provided for by the legal basis of the relevant interaction.
We provide access to your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- Partners (third parties) with whom we provide Services to Personal Data Subjects;
- To third parties to whom we are obliged or have the right to disclose your Personal Data in accordance with the law (for example, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, and other authorities);
- Third parties that provide us with functionality, data processing services or IT services (for example, providers of information technology, cloud software as a service, services in the field of website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup).
If, according to Applicable Law, you are not entitled to provide Personal Data without legal representatives (for example, due to age restrictions), in this case, please obtain permission from your parent or guardian before providing us with your Personal Data. Users who have not received such consent are not allowed to provide us with Personal Data.
12. Where your Personal Data is stored and processed
Your Personal Data will be stored and processed on the territory of the European Union.
13. How long do we store your Personal Data
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. will store your Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We store documentation in accordance with the requirements of current legislation.
We calculate the retention period of your Personal Data in accordance with the following criteria:
- The duration of the period necessary to achieve the goals that served as the basis for the collection of such data;
- Termination of the use of our Services;
- The length of the time period during which the storage of documents is appropriate to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
- Any limitation period during which claims may be filed;
- Any storage periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulatory authorities, professional organizations, or associations.
How long are cookies stored on your device?
EURO INSIDER s.r.o. uses the information contained in cookies only for the above purposes, after which the collected data will be stored on your device for a period that may depend on the appropriate type of cookies, but not exceeding the period necessary to achieve their purpose, after which they will be automatically deleted from your system.
15. Updating of this Policy
This Policy may be amended. EURO INSIDER s.r.o. has the right to make changes at its discretion, including, but not limited to, in cases where the relevant changes are related to changes in Applicable Legislation, as well as when the relevant changes are related to changes in work.
EURO INSIDER s.r.o undertakes not to make significant changes, impose additional encumbrances or restrictions on your rights established by this Policy, without your notice. You will be notified of such changes. Relevant notifications may be displayed on the Website or may be sent to you via other communication channels (for example, by e-mail if you have provided us with your contact information).
16. Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact us for any reason, you can reach us at EURO INSIDER s.r.o., Reg. no. 04320859, Starobrnenska 334/3, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic Support for customers: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone, WhatsApp: +42060837228
Thank you for choosing Skill Campus! Our Customer Satisfaction Team is eager to assist you with any inquiries or support you may need. Please feel free to reach out to us: